Sunday, July 6, 2014

who say's make up for a newbie needs to be expensive???

Primer

Here is one of the affordable primer I saw and available in SM Dept Stores and Watson :) It cost me only Php 88.00 only. Not bad right? It makes your make up last long. 



Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier Php 88.00

Foundation

There are actually different types of foundations, such as powder, cream and liquid. It also varies which one is the best depending on your skin type. For my case this is what I used;


San San Soleil Matte Foundation Php 149.00 
Since I am a combination skin, this product really suites mine, although its not matte finished as what it says on the box but it gives me a full coverage and flawless look :) and it is very affordable. This is my new best friend when it comes to foundation routine :)


Pinkies Collection Cream Foundation Php 200 plus I think
(sorry I forgot the shade and price of this because its been a while since I purchased this product last year and this is my everyday use ever since I become addicted to foundation LOL xXx)

EYESHADOW PALETTE


Nichido Naturally Beautiful Php 188.00
I so much adore this product because it is affordable and the quality? ohh! thumbs up! It is very pigmented as well. I was shocked when I swatched this on the back of my hand, speechless, this is really amazing. The palette comes up with 7 shades of eyeshadow perfect for everyday use and 2 cheek blushes.

EYELINER/ EYEBROWS



Shawill Eyebrow/Eyeliner Pencil & Brush in 01 Php 100 plus I guessed
I'm not so much fanatic of eyeliner/eyebrows for my everyday routine as long as I did my brows clean. I used this if we have or if I will attend an event. I like this product because it is very handy and 2N1 usage. It doesn't smudged at all.

Lipstick and Lip Balm


FS Lipstick in a shade of Pink Chic Php 155.00
The first time I swatched this on the back of my hand, I deeply in love with this product. It is very pigmented and it last long for about 4 hrs. It also moisture my lips, besides my boyfie told me it suites my lips that's why I bought it without second thought. hahaha! 


Maybelline Newyork Baby Lips Php 99.00 (not sure)
This is my very first lip balm. I bought this long time ago haha! It taste berry and it also moisturize my chap and dry lips.

So this is all the product I used. I hope this will help you and give you an idea for your very own starter make up kit. I did not include MASCARA, and CURLER because I really don't have any. lol!xXx, but surely will purchase it one of this day. There's a ton of very affordable make up brands in malls, just drop by and feel free to choose your own brands for your starter kit. 

TIPS: In choosing foundation you must know your skin tone and don't forget to try and swatch the foundation you want to purchase, just put it on your jaw line and step a side first let it settle for a moment if the color becomes darker then choose a lighter shade of foundation to suites your skin tone. xXx 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Comment down below, what was your first make up kit.

Love lots,

JoycejoizxXx


Disclaimer: Products mentioned above are purchased with my own money. Description in every pictures are all based on my personal experienced. 

No comments:

Post a Comment